Selected media coverage
the future of analog.
- Electronic ‘missing link’ united with rest of the family. New Scientist, Sept. 14, 2009.
- Logic circuits: Memristor multiplication. Nature Nanotechnology, vol. 4, pp. 617, Oct. 2009.
- 3-D memristor chip debuts. EE Times, Nov. 26, 2008 (top story).
- Memristors make chips cheaper. MIT Technology Review, Nov. 25, 2008.
- Self-perfection by liquefaction shrinks waveguide loss. Nanotechweb.org, Aug. 26, 2009.
- Laser pulse transforms metal grating into nanodot array. Nanotechweb.org, Jul 14, 2009.
- Self-perfection by liquefaction for high-quality nanoimprint moulds. Nanotechweb.org, Nov 6, 2008.
- Post-fab melt perfects microchip details. Nano Today, vol.3, pp. 10, Jun-Aug. 2008.
- A little melting goes a long way. Analytical Chemistry, July 24, 2008
- Discovery may allow for smaller microchips. The Daily Princetonian, May 16, 2008.
- Laser Melts Chip Defects. Photonics.com, May 15, 2008.
- Smoothing Out Nano Edges. MIT Technology Review, May 13, 2008
- Nanotechnology melts out defects after fabrication. Foresight Nano Institute, May 9, 2008.
- Discovery may lead to faster, more powerful processors. Computerword.com, May 6, 2008.
- New technology rids microchips of defects. Small Times, May 5, 2008.
- Scientists develop 'self-perfection' method for smaller, more powerful microchips. Yahoo News, May 5, 2008.
- Melting defects could lead to smaller, more powerful microchips. Nanowerk.com, May 4, 2008.
Science as art. The